Friends of the Theatre
Consider making a donation directly by clicking on the following link: Friends of the Theatre program
SKIT’s Friends of the Theatre program needs your help! Funding from Friends of the Theatre helps offset rising costs of production rights, royalty fees, rentals, material costs for sets and costumes and the like. It is with the help of SKIT fans like you that we are able to bring professional quality youth theatre to our community. Here’s how you can help:
- Even a small gift would be a big help.
- Please check with your employer to see if they participate in a matching gift program. This makes your gift twice as valuable.
- Consider being a volunteer. Several companies provide donations to SKIT based upon their employees volunteer hours
- Reach out to friends and family and ask if they want to participate in SKIT’s Friends of the Theatre program. To make this easier for you, we have drafted a letter that you can download and personalize to fit your needs. Typically, folks ask their children’s relatives, family friends, employers, etc. You can also download the Contributions form from the website to enclose with each letter you send. Scroll down for forms.
- Help us develop our base by supplying us with business referrals. Think of the many local businesses you spend money with, i.e. companies that know you by name. This could be anyone from your auto mechanic to your hair stylist to your orthodontist. If you supply us with contact info for your favorite local businesses, we will write to them on your behalf and send info on the Friends of the Theatre program. Scroll down to download Business Referral Form.
If you have any questions or suggestions , please contact us via email: email@example.com
Friends of the Theatre Coordinator